Booking and Confirmation of a Party
- No party is confirmed until we receive both the deposit and a signed copy of the booking form/terms and conditions.
- A 50% non-refundable deposit is required to secure your booking.
- Final numbers must be provided to us along with payment of final balance one week prior to the party date. In the event that other guests are added on, these must be paid in full prior to the party.
- A list of names of attending children must also be received from the booking adult (responsible person) one week prior to the party.
- Please note:- monies cannot be refunded for any child who does not turn up on the day.
- In the event of cancellation by you, for whatever reason, the deposit is non-refundable. However, if more than 3 days notice is given, the deposit may be transferred to re-book on another day, subject to availability and at the sole discretion of Frankie & Lola’s.
- If you cancel your party after payment of the final balance, both your deposit and balance will be NON-REFUNDABLE.
- In the unlikely event that Frankie & Lola’s cancels the booking, full monies will be refunded.
- Any changes to the booking must be received in writing prior to the party and agreed by Frankie & Lola’s.
- The responsible adult attending (and/or person booking) must accept full responsibility for the children at their party. Rules of play must be explained and, in particular, the responsible adult must ensure children in their care can safely navigate their way around the frame and adhere to the age restrictions of both frames.
- Please note your party will be allocated the 2 party areas; tables within the second party area will be reserved for any attending adults. Please keep the number of attending adults to a minimum. (Maximum 8) Tables outside this area must not be used as these are allocated to the general public and we do not wish to cause any unnecessary embarrassment by having to move any guests attending your child’s party; your co-operation is appreciated.
- We respectfully ask that you vacate the party areas when your party time is finished to enable us to set up for later parties.
- No outside food or drinks are permitted within Frankie & Lola’s.
- Whilst we do not use nuts in our party food, please be aware that we are not a nut free kitchen.
- We musr be advised of any allergies no later that 3 days prior to the party.
- Occasionally, due to change in stock, we may have to vary a party slightly. This will be done with minimal effect and will not affect the overall theme of your party.
Refunds and Cancellations
Individual bookings are non refundable and non transferable. However, if you have made a booking for a particular date in error, we will endeavour to move the booking to the correct day dependent on availability. Please contact your local venue to provide the necessary information.
Unfortuantely we are unable to refund a booking in the event of you having to cancel. Once a booking is made, your slot is automatically reserved which prevents anyone else being able to book that slot. Please note the system operates on a 'first come, first serve basis'.
No refunds will be given for gift vouchers and no value is transferable to alternative goods or services.