Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions will apply to your booking:
Booking/Confirmation of Party
- No party is confirmed until we receive both deposit and the booking form/ terms and conditions.
- A 50% non-refundable deposit is required to secure your booking.
- Final numbers must be provided to us along with payment of final balance one week prior to the party date. In the event that other guests are added on, these must be paid in full prior to the party.
- A list of names of attending children must also be received from the booking adult (responsible person) one week prior to the party.
- Please note:- monies cannot be refunded for any child who does not turn up on the day.
- In the event of cancellation by you, for whatever reason, the deposit is non-refundable. However, if more than 3 days notice is given, the deposit may be transferred to re-book on another day, subject to availability and at the sole discretion of Frankie & Lola’s.
- If you cancel your party after payment of the final balance, both your deposit and balance will be non-refundable.
- In the unlikely event that Frankie & Lola’s cancels the booking, full monies will be refunded.
- Any changes to the booking must be received in writing and agreed by Frankie & Lola’s.
The Party Itself
- The responsible adult attending (and/or person booking) must accept full responsibility for the children at their party. Rules of play must be explained and, in particular, the responsible adult must ensure children in their care can safely navigate their way around the frame and adhere to the age restrictions of both frames.
- Please note your party will be allocated the 2 party rooms; tables within the second party room will be reserved for any attending adults. Please keep the number of attending adults to a minimum. Tables outside this area must not be used as these are and will be allocated to the general public and we do not wish to cause any unnecessary embarrassment by having to move any guests attending your child’s party. Thank you sincerely for your co-operation.
- We respectfully ask that you vacate the party rooms when your party time is finished to enable us to set up for later parties.
- No outside food or drinks are permitted within Frankie & Lola’s.
- Whilst we do not use nuts in our party food, please be aware that we are not a nut free kitchen.
- Occasionally, due to change in stock, we may have to vary a party slightly. This will be done with minimal effect and will not affect the overall theme of your party.